Perfect for school lunch boxes.
These homemade seed bars are a healthy and tasty snack option for school lunch boxes. They are packed with nutrients from a variety of seeds which will provide your little one with fibre, protein and healthy fat.
- 30g flaxseeds
- 50g chiaseeds
- 100g pepitas
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 80g dried cranberries
- 40g shredded coconut
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- 60g maple syrup
- 50g rice malt syrup
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees
2. Grind flax seeds using a thermomix, food processor or blender.
3. Add all remaining ingredients.
4. Blend to combine.
5. Transfer to a baking dish or silicone moulds.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
7. Allow to cool at room temperature.
8. Store in a an airtight Sinchies reusable ziplock bag.