If you want to get lots out of me - you need to care for me so listen up and I'll tell you how to get close to 100 uses out of me.
- Freezer safe
- BPA, phthalate and PVC FREE
- Don't put me in the microwave
- If you put me in the dishwasher it will shorten my lifespan
How to fill
Filling your pouches and ziplock bags are easy!
- Wash with warm soapy water before use.
- Ensure the lid is tightly fastened if using a spout pouch.
- Open the pouch’s ziplock top or bottom. If using side spout pouches, expand the bottom gussets so they can stand up. If using top spout pouches we recommend placing them in cups or use one of our filling stations to free up your hands and/or make it easier to fill multiple pouches at once.
- You can use a 1 litre Sinchies reusable food pouch if you have one (for thicker consistency foods), a collapsible funnel and jug (for ‘runnier’ liquids) and fill your Sinchies or if you have neither of these a spoon will do. Pour your scrumptious food up to the ‘fill to here’ line on the pouches.
- When sealing the ziplock on the side spout pouches – widen the bottom gusset with two fingers to help ensure your contents doesn’t spill out the top. When sealing the top spout pouches, I widen the neck a bit and give it a gentle tap.
- Wipe away any excess dribbles.
Filling tips from customers:
How to clean
To watch how to clean your pouches click here.
The easiest way to clean all your pouches is by using warm, soapy water and one of our custom made cleaning brushes designed for your Sinchies! Supporting the pouch with your hand use a twisting motion so the brush gets right down to the bottom of the pouch and into the corners.
Our cleaning brushes come with a smaller brush (hidden at the bottom - untwist to reveal) to clean the spout and seal.
What makes Sinchies stand out from other reusable pouches in the market - our pouches are transparent meaning you can ensure your pouches are 100% clean with no nasties left behind.