What you'll need:
140g dried macaroni
55g cheddar cheese - grated
How to make:
1. Cook macaroni (follow instructions on bag).
2. Make the white sauce - melt the butter in a pan on a low heat. Add the flour and stir on a gentle heat.
3. Gradually add the milk, stirring continuously (you could use a whisk).
4. Stir continuously to create a semi thick, lump free white sauce.
5. Add in the grated cheese and stir until it melts.
6. Steam spinach.
7. Drain pasta and add to the cheese sauce with the spinach.
8. Puree to the desired consistency for your baby.
Serve one portion and freeze the rest.