Recipe by @mixwithanika.
This is the easiest homemade playdough recipe and it can last for month if sealed in an airtight reusable bag. Anika uses a thermomix to make this. The best part about this is that your kids can help you make their very own playdough.
- 110grams salt
- 250grams water
- 1 tbs cream of tartar
- 250grams plain flour
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- food colouring
- Start by milling 110grams of salt for five seconds on speed ten.
- Add one tablespoon of cream of tartar and 250grams of water and heat for five minutes at 60 degrees on speed three.
- Add in 250grams of flour and one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Combine for 50 seconds on speed four.
- Then knead for one minute.
- Divide your dough into three (or how ever many you want) and roll into seperate balls.
- Add a drop of food colouring to dye each ball.
This dough is so soft an squishy. Rolling it out and using cookie cutters to make shapes is one of her daughters favourite activities.
Store playdough in an airtight reusable ziplock bag.
To watch Anika make it - click here.