Sinchies is about making your lives that little bit easier! These awesome reusable food pouches are easy to fill, wash and reuse over and over again. We have all the tips and tricks here at Sinchies HQ and are always here to help and answer any questions you have so please feel free to contact us if your question hasn't been answered below Now, here's some handy information on using Sinchies! You can also watch a video here too: http://sinchies.com.au/reusable-childrens-food-pouches-faq/#handyinfo/
- Please wash or sterilize your Sinchies reusable food pouches before filling them
- Sinchies reusable food pouches are safe to use in the freezer
- Sinchies are heat safe. We heat them the old fashioned way in a bowl of hot water here at HQ! We don't recommend using the microwave to heat food in your plastic food pouch. It is entirely your choice if you wish to do so. If you do want to heat your Sinchies food in the microwave, we suggest that you use a medium heat and give the reusable food pouch a shake around every 15 - 30 seconds or so as to not create hot spots. Please make sure that the ziplock top is open to allow steam to escape when heating.
- Yes, they are BPA, Phtalate and PVC free
- All our reusable food pouches come with standard lids. We also have the option of buying child safe choke free lids and spare standard lids.