The weather is getting warmer which means mango season in Australia has arrived! This Mango Chia Seed Pudding is the perfect recipe for little ones who don’t like the lumpy texture of traditional chia pudding. It uses a high speed blender to turn chia seeds and mango into a luxurious summer treat. This recipe can be made with fresh mangos, or you can opt for frozen which is more cost effective.
- ¼ cup of white chia seeds
- 1 cup of liquid (your choice of coconut milk, water, oat milk, dairy milk, coconut water, almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- In a bowl combine the chia seeds and liquid. Let the mixture sit until the chia seeds form a gel, stirring occasionally. This should take around 20 minutes.
- Using a high speed blender or Thermomix, add the gelled chia seeds, maple syrup and frozen mango. Blend for 20 seconds on the highest speed (speed 10 if using a Thermomix).
- Place the pudding in your Sinchies reusable pouches and serve.
- If making for a baby or toddler you can omit the Maple Syrup.
- Makes 3 serves using the 150mL Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches.