Adapted from non other than Jamie Oliver - https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fruit-recipes/pina-colada-ice-lollies/.
- 435g tin of pineapple
- 1 teaspoon agave nector or honey
- 1 x 160g tin coconut cream
- 1 lime
- 160ml coconut rum
- Transfer pineapple to blender.
- Add the coconut cream, rum and agave to the blender. Squeeze in the lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 6 Sinchies pops.
- Put ice blocks in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until solid.
- Take out and enjoy.