- Half an onion finely chopped
- Bacon - 2 slices of middle back
- 500g pork mince
- 1 egg
- Half a cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 and a half sheets puff pastry
- Salt and pepper
1. Fry the onion and bacon until soft - let it cool.
2. When cool, mix in the pork, egg, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
3. Cut puff pastry square in half. Repeat for all sheets until you have 5 pieces.
4. Take a fifth of the mixture and place on pastry and roll it up.
5. Brush with egg to seal.
6. Cut into 6 sausage rolls.
Cook in oven at 180 for 25 minutes or freeze for another day.