Our ‘Zippy’ Kitchen Kit helps families prepare and freeze fresh, healthy meals in bulk for the weeks and months ahead! Our families need all the nutrition they can get, and quite often the food in pouches on supermarket shelves are older than your babies and have little to no nutrition. My kids are my number one priority as I’m sure yours are to you, and I want to be able to feed them nutritious food to help build their bodies and immune system.
What do you get?
- 30 x top spout 150ml pouches*
- 5 x 500ml pouches*
- 10 x sandwich bags*
- 10 x snack bags*
- 20 x wrap bags*
*Pouches will be supplied in a mix of prints, however if you have any preferences please write so in the comments at check-out and we will try our best to accommodate, where stock is available.
This kit is to support you in making your baby’s puree or children’s smoothies, fruit crushes or similar – I’ve made some simple smoothies for my children (frozen banana, mango – which I bought on special as they were about to go past their use by date & water) as smoothies are a great way to get extra nutrition into your kids. A handful of spinach or some nuts can really boost the nutritional value of these.
I have also prepped some meals ahead and popped them in the freezer. What’s great about Sinchies is they don’t take up as much room as plastic containers therefore you can fit more into your freezer in single portion sizes.
- Soup in our 1 litre pouches & 500ml sizes
- Bolognese sauce, pasta sauces, curries, stews in our sandwich bags
- Simple pestos and popped it into the 150ml
- Veggie scrolls and sausage rolls and portioned it out into the snack bags
- I’ve even made some sushi and popped it into the wrap bags
- As well as other things like crackers, muffins, cupcakes, bliss balls
We have an amazing range of recipes here if you’d like to check them out.