Supporting Plastic Free July and helping to reduce the single use waste in our beautiful world, this kit has everything you need in it to make a few simple swaps.
Ditch the single use ziplock bags for our reusable sandwich, snack and wrap sized bags. They aren’t only for these of course – your imagination is the limit. I use one as a wet bag – have one in my handbag with a wet face washer – use them for portioning out my bulk bought meats – home cooked meals – you name it!
Ditch the single use baby food and yoghurt pouches for our reusable ones! These are also perfect for toiletries, left over sauces, smoothies & energy gels. Like our reusable ziplock bags these are awesome for many a thing.
This kit is to support you in making a difference in our world- I’ve made some simple swaps around the house which have been very welcomed and have started using red-cycle a lot more.
Another great thing about Sinchies is they don’t take up as much room as plastic containers therefore you can fit more into your freezer in single portion sizes.
- Soup in our 1 litre pouches & 500ml sizes
- Bolognese sauce, pasta sauces, curries, stews in our sandwich bags
- Simple pestos in the 150ml
- Veggie scrolls and sausage rolls and portioned it out into the snack bags
- I’ve even made some sushi and popped it into the wrap bags
- As well as other things like crackers, muffins, cupcakes, bliss balls.
We have an amazing range of recipes here if you’d like to check them out.