Sinchies Camping Storage Kit
Everything you need to go camping with, this Sinchies Camping Storage Kit is what you want.
Light weight and compact these are the perfect accessory to have when venturing to new places and enjoying the great out doors. This handy little camping storage kit allows you to take your favourite things with you. Toiletries, washing powder & detergent, as well as food products like cereal, rice, cous cous, quinoa and you can even use them to freeze already cooked meals in or use them for your leftovers! They take up hardly any room and are so perfect when caravanning and camping!
Simply fill these with your favourites, label them with a permanent marker, pop them in your caravan, camper trailer or car ready to go!
Ready to fill with your favourite cosmetics & toiletries, food and anything else you can think of!
This Camping Storage Kit includes
- 5 x 80ml pouches – great for sunblock, or if you make your own toothpaste. Perfect on international flights with the 100ml liquid restriction!
- 5 x 200ml reusable pouch size is the perfect size for toiletries, cosmetics or even washing liquid. Simply fill them up with as much as you need, seal them and away you go.
- 5 x 500ml pouches are great for laundry liquid, detergent even cous cous and rice as it can easily be poured out the spout
- 2 x 1 litre pouches – handy to use as an external storage container. Simply fill the smaller pouches up with toiletries and then pop them into the 1 litre pouch. This ensures that there will be no leaks, especially with cabin pressure if you haven’t done the pouch up correctly. Use them as ice-bricks and then as they defrost you have nice ice cold drinking water available. Use them for milk or soups, cocktails and more!
- 5 x Wrap bags – the rectangular pouches aka wrap bags are such a great size for storing your tooth brush and toothpaste, cutlery or cosmetics, medication or even a spoon, knife and fork – depending on what type of traveller you are.
- 5 x Sandwich bags – great for frozen meals, ready cooked rice, storing crackers and biscuits, left over meals, salads and more!
- 5 x Snack bags – I have one with bandaids, head ache tablets, scissors, antibacterial wipes etc in my car and another one in my bag with salt and pepper, toothpicks, tissues etc. You can also use them for snacks like nuts & seeds, dried fruit
- 1 x Cleaning brush – the best cleaning tool for all your pouches. With a big brush one end and a smaller brush the other end this is super handy!
- 1 x Collapsible funnel – It’s collapsible…….so it’s compact and perfect for taking camping and travelling
Sinchies Reusable Pouches:
- feature a fill to line, free flowing spout & handy contents label
- are Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC
- are clear so contents are visible and they’re easy to clean
- have a zip-lock which allows for easy filling and washing
- are designed with a spout to squeeze out the contents
- space saving, light weight and easy to use
Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. We recommend purchasing the child safe anti choke lids if using this product for little ones.