Pack of 5 or 10 Reusable Wrap bags
Australia’s First reusable wrap bag designed by Sinchies creator and founder Sam!
Available in 5 different designs
- Unicorn and Rainbow
- Gold Pineapples
- Lightening Bolts
I found it difficult to find something reusable, compact and long enough to put my wraps in when out and about, so I thought why not design my own wrap bag and so I did!
Use these reusable wrap bags to replace the mountains of glad wrap that ends up in landfill. These Sinchies reusable wrap bags will save the environment, help reduce waste and save you money. Great addition to nude food and no waste lunch boxes.
Like the rest of the Sinchies range these reusable wrap bags are so versatile – use them to store wraps, sushi, rice paper rolls, hot dogs, sausage rolls, snacks, toothpaste and toothbrush, colouring in pencils and textas or even use them for storing left over dinners and baby food cubes.
- Featuring thick durable plastic, they are strong and sturdy & moisture resistant
- Our reusable wrap bags have a ziplock top making them airtight so your food stays as fresh as can be
Using your pouches
- Washing your pouches is a cinch with warm soapy water and one of our cleaning brushes – these have bristles all the way around to ensure you get right down to the bottom of the pouch. Equiped with a smaller brush the other end, this is perfect for the spout and any little nooks and crannies.
- Dry your Sinchies using one of our drying racks – designed by Sam and her dad specifically for drying reusable pouches. But like all our products this is versatile and can hold drink bottles & baby bottles. Or some customers like to wash their pouches out, shake out the excess water and put them straight into the freezer to snap lock the freshness.
- Freezer safe, free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC, these ‘on the run’ food pouches are handy and easy to use.
For more ways to use your Sinchies and for Hints and Tips click hereThese are clear so you can easily see the contents (& don’t forget great for cleaning too as you can see any bits left stuck inside)
Designed in Australia and made in China