- Please note that we are out of stock of the cleaning brushes that are shown in this image. We have adjusted the price to exclude the cost of the cleaning brush.
If you have a baby just starting solids or an independent toddler that likes to feed themselves then this baby and toddler feeding kit is for you. The baby and toddler feeding kit will support you through your weaning journey, save space in your freezer and save your sanity.
The Baby and Toddler feeding Kit isn’t just for babies or toddlers but can used beyond those years! Great for puree’s, smoothies, yoghurts, liquid breakfasts, custards, even things like soups, toiletries and sauces these are a must have. Not only will they save you hundreds of dollars a year compared to buying store bought baby food and yoghurt pouches – you also get to monitor exactly what goes in your children’s bellies, you know how it is made – exactly what ingredients are used giving them the best start in life.
In the Baby and Toddler Feeding Kit you get a range of different things.
1o x 150ml top spout pouches in your chosen design (from the drop down menu) perfect for the weaning & puree stage and a great lunchbox addition
1 set of screw on spoons perfect for those just learning how to eat
1 set of less mess silicone lids– these are a must have for independent little ones as it controls the flow of the food and stops the mess from babies squeezing pouches. Great for travelling in the car and when out and about. The lid stays attached to the pouch so you can’t lose it either.
1 pack of 5 child safe lids – these are bigger than the standard lids that come with all Sinchies pouches and easier to keep track of
1 x cleaning brush – our ultimate cleaning tool – with a big brush on one end and a little brush on the other end to get into the nooks and crannies, with a silicone stand so your brush can air d This baby and toddler feeding kit is absolutely amazing value and will give you everything you need on your journey to solids and beyond.
Using your pouches
- Filling your pouches is super easy – fill your 150ml Sinchies through the ziplock bottom, with ease using our filling stationand a collapsible funnel or 1L Pouch
- Washing your pouches is a cinch with warm soapy water and one of our cleaning brushes – these have bristles all the way around to ensure you get right down to the bottom of the pouch. Equiped with a smaller brush the other end, this is perfect for the spout and any little nooks and crannies.
- Dry your Sinchies using one of our drying racks – designed by Sam and her dad specifically for drying reusable pouches. But like all our products this is versatile and can hold drink bottles & baby bottles. Or some customers like to wash their pouches out, shake out the excess water and put them straight into the freezer to snap lock the freshness.
- Freezer safe, free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC, these ‘on the run’ food pouches are handy and easy to use.
For more ways to use your Sinchies and for Hints and Tips click here
Sinchies are the original and multiple award winning reusable pouches, designed by mum of two Sam. Sinchies is a small home based business supporting other mums with little kids. Yes we employ mums who bring their kids to work, so by buying from us you’re supporting us and helping us with education fees, dance classes, swimming lessons and by putting food on our tables. It’s a WIN win situation though…….
Sinchies will help you save $100’s every year compared to buying pre-filled squeezy yoghurt and baby food pouches from the supermarket. After just 2 or 3 uses you’ll already be saving money. Make your own yoghurt and baby food at home or buy bulk nutritious yoghurt and dispense it into these awesome reusable food pouches. You can monitor exactly what goes into the pouch, ensuring your children receive optimum nutrition that is free from preservatives, sugars or additives. Home-made goodness with store bought convenience!
Sinchies are all transparent which is a must so you can see if they are clean. So versatile, so even beyond kids these have so many uses. Suitable for all sorts of baby foods, smoothies, fruit crushers, yoghurt, jelly, custard as well as other purposes such as travel toiletries, energy gels, sauces or salad dressings.
These cut food costs, encourage healthy eating, reduce waste, and provide a fun and clean way to feed your children, whether you’re at home, at school or kindy or out and about.
You can even take them camping, in the car or on the plane.
Eco friendly – With the environment in mind, minimal packaging and biodegradable or recyclable materials have been used.
Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. We recommend purchasing the child safe choke free lids if using this product for little ones.