Sinchies Monochrome reusable top spout food pouch 150ml – Available in packs of 5, 10 or 20
Check these new Monochrome 150ml top spout reusable pouches out.
Also available in Flamingos, Pineapples, Trucks, Lightning Bolts, Unicorns or Arrows!
- Our 150ml Sinchies reusable food pouches come in packs of 5, 10 or 20 and are ready to fill with your favourite healthy homemade snacks!
- This top spout 150ml food pouch has recently been designed by Sam and tested for about a year before launch! Because you know here at Sinchies we create all our own products and designs.
- Filling your pouches is super easy – Fill your 150ml Sinchies with a 1L Pouch
- Tired of paying high prices for supermarket yoghurt or fruit squeezies, even baby food pouches? Now you can make your own food at home or buy bulk nutritious yoghurt and dispense it into these awesome reusable food pouches.
- Home-made goodness with store bought convenience! You can monitor exactly what goes into the pouch, ensuring your children receive optimum nutrition that is free from preservatives, sugars or additives.
- Freezer Safe, Free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC, these on the run food pouches are handy and easy to use.
- Choose your own healthy ingredients, whizz, pour and zip it up! Designed with a top spout for children to suck or squeeze out the contents, No need for a bowl or spoon!
- Sinchies reusable pouches have a ziplock which allows for easy filling and washing.
- They cut food costs, encourage healthy eating, reduce waste, and provide a fun and clean way to feed your children, whether you’re at home, at school or out and about.
- Sinchies are suitable for all sorts of baby foods, smoothies, fruit crushers, yoghurt, jelly, custard as well as other purposes such as travel toiletries, sauces or salad dressings.
- Take them camping, in the car or on the plane.
Eco friendly – With the environment in mind, minimal packaging and biodegradable or recyclable materials have been used.
Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. Ensure you take the ring off the spout after unscrewing the lid, before giving it to your little one to enjoy! We recommend purchasing the child safe choke free lids if using this product for little ones.