Sinchies reusable mini snack bags are here! The little ‘baby’ of the Sinchies’ range is perfect size for single portion munchables. For a little bit of extra fun, decorate them with Sinchies vinyl stickers.
My idea for these was to replace the mountains of glad bags that get thrown out daily and end up in landfill. These Sinchies reusable mini snack bags will help reduce waste while saving you money on the disposable bags!
Like the rest of the Sinchies range, the uses for these reusable mini snack bags are endless! Don’t limit them to just the one thing – why not use them for storing vitamins, small toy parts (e.g.Lego mini-figs) or even batteries!
- Featuring thick durable plastic, they are strong and sturdy and moisture resistant
- They have ziplock top making the reusable mini snack bags keep your snacks fresh for longer
- They are clear so you can easily see the contents (and don’t forget great for cleaning too as you can see any bits left stuck inside)
Using your pouches
- Washing your pouches is a cinch with warm soapy water and one of our cleaning brushes – these have bristles all the way around to ensure you get right down to the bottom of the pouch. Equipped with a smaller brush the other end, this is perfect for the spout and any little nooks and crannies.
- Dry your Sinchies using one of our drying racks – designed by Sam and her dad specifically for drying reusable pouches. But like all our products this is versatile and can hold drink bottles and baby bottles. Or some customers like to wash their pouches out, shake out the excess water and put them straight into the freezer to snap lock the freshness.
- Freezer safe, free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC, these ‘on the run’ food pouches are handy and easy to use.
For more ways to use your Sinchies and for Hints and Tips click here.
Designed in Australia and made in China