This popular probiotic vegetable and dairy culture is used to ferment vegetables and juices and can be added to dairy products like yoghurt, providing additional live probiotics and can make other healthy fermented foods and drinks.
This Probiotic vegetable and dairy culture, costs just cents per litre / kilogram, this culture will save you heaps versus buying pre-made fermented foods from the shops.
This pure probiotic vegetable and dairy culture is guaranteed to be alive. It starts fermenting as soon as you add it to your recipe, growing and multiplying rapidly.
Please Note: Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture will not make yoghurt on its own and must be used in addition to a yoghurt starter culture to make yoghurt.
Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture can be used for adding probiotics to yoghurt or culturing and fermenting vegetables to make dishes such as Korean kimchi or German sauerkraut.
Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture Contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
and a selected strain of
- Lactobacillus plantarum
How Does It Work?
- Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture is a protective culture inhibiting unwanted bacteria, yeasts and moulds.
- May be applied in probiotic products such as fermented milk products and in cultured vegetables.
- Multi-purpose probiotic culture that can be used to make probiotic products such as fermented milk products, including yoghurt and soft cheeses, or fermented food recipes such as saurkraut, kimchi, fermented juices, sauces and more.
- To add probiotics to dairy yoghurt, simply sprinkle the culture powder directly into your milk at the same time as you add your yoghurt starter culture, ensuring that the culture is well dispersed by gentle stirring.
How Much Does It Make?
- Each sachet will make up to 100 kilograms of fermented veggies.
- One sachet is also enough to add to 100 batches of yoghurt (1 litre batches).
- Making you own yoghurt into a probiotic yoghurt or making your own healthy fermented vegetables with this culture is very economical as the Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture is highly concentrated.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.