Little Lunch Box Co’s Bento Five is designed for kids who love variety or who are fussy eaters. It allows you to make endless combinations of nutritious food that will look yummy, by using different textures and colour combinations.
Pack balanced meals with ease when using the Bento Five which has one compartment for each of the five food groups. Foods such as fruit, veggies, crackers and yogurt can all be packed side by side without the risk of spoiling.
Why choose the Bento Five?
- This easy clean lunch box has a child friendly latch with no removable parts to get lost and is made from durable BPA free products.
- Store wet foods* next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Five is dishwasher safe (top rack <45 degrees celsius).
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, which is cheaper and creates much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive.
- Because the Bento Five has no removable parts it is compact yet holds a deceptively large amount of food to help fuel growing bodies. It is even suitable for adults.
- Capacity: 980ml
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
How to pack a Bento Five
Use only foods with the recommended consistency.
These bento lunch box seals are designed to stop the transfer of wet foods with the consistency of tub yoghurts (not runny) and dips, not liquids such as salad dressings, soups or sauces.
When packing foods such as tinned or cut fruit, particularly fruits such as watermelon and citrus, ensure you drain all excess liquid, or cut on a paper towel, before placing into the lunch box. If you are worried about the transfer of certain foods place the food into the empty lunch box and stand on its side for 10 minutes to test.
When placing wet or dry foods into each compartment leave a 5mm gap between the food and the top of the lunch box compartment to ensure the lid is able to close properly allowing the seal to engage.
Once you have finished packing your Little Lunch Box Bento, close the lid and latch, place your palm on the top of the lid and give it a firm push to ensure the seal has engaged.
Please note: these bento lunch boxes are not designed to keep food cold. We recommend you pack your Little Lunch Box into a cooler bag (check out our ranges here) with a cold pack to keep the contents cool and avoid spoiling. Also please allow hot food to cool before placing into our Bento lunch boxes.
Little Lunch Box Co Bento Fives are made of durable, hard-wearing BPA free food safe materials. Wear and tear is a normal part of any product and common with products made for, and used by, children. Wear and tear or damage caused by drops are not a fault created during the manufacturing process and will not be claimable under their manufacturers warranty.
Unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions, the standard design bento lunch boxes are top shelf dishwasher safe on wash cycles <40 degrees celsius. Glitter lunch boxes are not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. To keep your Little Lunch Box Co products looking their best, avoid prolonged direct contact with sunlight. We do not recommend you use Little Lunch Box Co products in the microwave, oven or freezer. We recommend that you always store your lunch box with the lid open when not in use to allow the seal to fully dry. Storing your lunch box with the lid closed can result in mould growth. This will not be covered under your manufactures warranty.