All the accessories you need to make filling, washing and drying your pouches a cinch!
Our Full Accessories Kit comes with:
- A collapsible funnel – to help with accuracy at pouring liquids in. This is used for runnier things like custards, soups, purees.
- A 1 litre pouch – we recommend using this if you’re wanting to fill the pouches with thicker things like yoghurt. Simply squeeze the food into the pouch.
- A filling station – with room to stand up to five open pouches at a time, freeing both hands so you can whip through filling in a flash.
- A cleaning brush – This has bristles all around and come with a teat brush hidden at the other end. Great for getting into the corners and any nooks and crannies.
- A drying rack – much like drying a water bottle, Sinchies can take some time to dry. So I designed this drying rack so you can spread the pouches open over the prongs allowing air to flow through and thus a quicker drying time.
- And some bigger spare lids because we all know that these little things can easily get misplaced!