Sinchies is about making your lives that little bit easier! These awesome reusable food pouches are easy to fill, wash and reuse over and over again.
We have all the tips and tricks here at Sinchies HQ and are always here to help and answer any questions you have so please feel free to contact us if your question hasn’t been answered below
Now, here’s some handy information on using Sinchies! You can also watch a video here too: https://sinchies.com.au/reusable-childrens-food-pouches-faq/#handyinfo/
- Please wash or sterilize your Sinchies reusable food pouches before filling them
- Sinchies reusable food pouches are safe to use in the freezer
- Sinchies are heat safe. We heat them the old fashioned way in a bowl of hot water here at HQ! We don’t recommend using the microwave to heat food in your plastic food pouch. It is entirely your choice if you wish to do so. If you do want to heat your Sinchies food in the microwave, we suggest that you use a medium heat and give the reusable food pouch a shake around every 15 – 30 seconds or so as to not create hot spots. Please make sure that the ziplock top is open to allow steam to escape when heating.
- Yes, they are BPA, Phtalate and PVC free
- All our reusable food pouches come with standard lids. We also have the option of buying child safe choke free lids and spare standard lids.
Filling: Open the zip-lock top and expand the bottom gusset so the food pouch can stand up. Using a 1 litre Sinchies reusable food pouch to pour in your filling or a Sinchies collapsible funnel.
Washing: We recommend using a Sinchies cleaner (aka bottle brush) to clean the food pouches with and a teat brush to clean the spout. Using a twisting motion so you get right down to the bottom of the pouch. Rinse the reusable food pouch and place it on the top shelf, over two prongs. All Sinchies pouches are clear so you can see for cleaning purposes.
Freezing: Sinchies can go in the freezer! Make sure not to overfill the pouches as the contents will expand during the freezing process. You may want to add some extra liquid when making up your recipe to compensate for thickening when cooling and freezing.
Filling ideas: Fill them with your own healthy homemade goodness: baby food; smoothies; yoghurt; custard plus other things such as travel toiletries, soups, sauces and salad dressings. The list is endless. Look here for more filling ideas https://sinchies.com.au/reusable-childrens-food-pouches-faq/#fill/
Caution: Ensure young children are supervised when using this product as it contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. We highly recommend you purchasing our child safe anti-choke lids if you intend using this product for infants or if you will be sending it to school or daycare